Monday, November 7, 2011

Combat Dining-Out

Saturday Roo's squadron had a Combat Dining-Out.  It was my first time going to one...it was pretty interesting.  It was fun getting to meet Roo's co-workers (since he still doesn't have a picture of me up on his desk...but that's a whole other post).  Overall I think that Roo is going to have a fun time in his new squadron...everyone seemed really nice!!  On a side note, it was the first time we had a sitter come to our house...and she said Ryan did great.  Of course he ate dinner for her, and laid down right at 8:00.  I was hoping that he would be good for her so that she'd want to come back sometime.  Plus she even finished our laundry....so I'd say it was worth every $.
Mostly posting this just to embarrass Roo


I went to show off at our neighbors and she said I looked like I was a little kid playing dress up


What a handsome couple...if I may say so myself.


Gotta love close-ups!


Another picture of me.  Hey, if I do my hair and put on make-up (and actually have my eyes open in a picture)...you better believe I'm posting it.  And yes, it is kind-of awkward taking pics of myself in the mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment