Monday, November 28, 2011

Denver

We had a fun time in Denver spending Thanksgiving with Roo's family.  I'm only up 2 pounds...so I consider that a success.  It was fun to see Ryan play with his cousins (well...they mostly built with Lego's...and then he destroyed what they built), but they all had a fun time together.
Some pictures of our travels to Denver.  This time we mixed it up by stopping at a Wendy's instead of BK.  And now Ryan generally won't be still enough for you to hold him to take a picture.


Excited to be with Nana and Papa


Roo's parents just got an awesome new car...Ryan obviously enjoyed because able to watch a DVD as opposed to hearing Roo and I sing 'The Wheels on the Bus' as entertainment





Ryan took a little spill and scraped his nose and his gums...poor guy.  So we were good parents and gave him ice-cream to take his mind off of it.


At the start of our trip home I didn't want Ryan to play with my sunglasses (he tends to bend them).  About 5 hours into it...I didn't care.  As long as he was happy.


Ryan playing Baby Jesus.  While it may look like he is surround by angels, it's just because the camera is all dirty.  Another thing I eventually gave up on and let him play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment