Thursday, September 23, 2010

Wednesday

Yesterday we had a good day. Ryan woke up happy, which always makes the day go by smoother. The sun was out so we went for a long walk, though I think that I'll have to stop taking him out on walks for a little bit...he's coming down with his first cold. Then I went to the Cannery with my dad to can for their ward and finished the night with dessert from McDonalds.

His morning stretch


So handsome


Us at the beginning of our walk...don't mind the pink blanket




He is such a good baby. I checked on him about 30 minutes into our walk and I found his hat like this...he wasn't even fussing or anything, just looking out of one eye!


One nice thing about getting out and walking places is that you find neat things that you wouldn't notice if you were driving by. I think that Andrew is the only one who won't find this morbid, but on the way to the golf course there is a pet cemetery, and this is on the fence. He always says that our dearly departed cat Betsy is in a field somewhere chasing butterflies!

No comments:

Post a Comment