Sunday, September 19, 2010

Last week we had a really fun time. Monday we went and watched my parents bowling league (Ryan was a big hit), Tuesday we showed him off at Yoga-where after 1 stretch I felt like I pulled my hamstring, Saturday we went to a wedding reception, and today we went to a baptism after church. The ladies in my parents Korean branch L-O-V-E Ryan. He is the only baby that they have at the moment, and they all think that he is just so perfect. My mom said someone said today, "he's not a baby, he's an angel". I've heard a couple of people say that he looks like a Japanese Buddha baby -- sorry honey, I think that means he looks pretty Asian. Today in the 3 hour block of church, he probably got held by at least 10 different people, and let me just say, he's going to be quite the ladies man!


After comparing mine and my moms' birthday cards, I realized that people think we are cat ladies.

This is how Ryan finished the last 1/4 mile of our walk...being carried. In all fairness to my Mom, I think that Andrew would have done the same thing (instead of letting Ryan cry in the stroller)


Buddy cleaning Ryans' ears.




Ryan hasn't rolled over yet, but he does occasionally roll on one side.




He has started to move a little more in his walker...and try to eat it.

Andrew made me promise to give Ryan a bath at least every other day. On days that I don't, I just sic Buddy on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment