Saturday, September 11, 2010

Pictures so far

I made it!! I was really stressed about traveling with Ryan by myself, but I am glad to say that 10 1/2 hours, 3 flights, and who knows how many miles later...we made it.

Ryan did really well until the end of our last flight, but fortunately I was sitting behind a really nice older couple who asked if I wanted them to hold him. I could just imagine me falling asleep and waking up and them being gone with Ryan (Andrew would KILL me), but by that point I couldn't feel my arms from holding him for so long so I passed him off. Luckily they didn't try to steal him, in fact they were great with him and were able to put him to sleep.

My parents did a great job at going to all of the local yard sales and stocking up on necessities for the trip. They picked up this great walker. He's moved about an inch, but I'm sure soon he'll be moving much more.



Today we went to a Korean Festival in Seattle. We missed the traditional music and dancing, but we were able to make it for the 4 hours they had dedicated to Kimchi (I'm not exaggerating). We were able to make some and bring it home, so I'll keep you updated in a few days on how it tastes.


Ryan at the festival. It was amazing how he just blended in with the other Koreans.



Ryan and Grandpa


Us enjoying the talk on Kimchi

No comments:

Post a Comment