Monday, September 6, 2010

I'm not really expecting anyone to be too interested in my daily habits, but I'm hoping that if I actually put some goals in writing (this will have to be close enough) that I will actually stick to them.

My first goal is that I am going to read the Book of Mormon in 90 days. This is about the 60th time that I've started 1st Nephi...literally. So far I've done well for 3 days. It's really important to me that I teach Ryan good examples, and I know that if I'm not in a habit of daily scripture study it's going to be extremely difficult to teach him.

The next goal is get in shape (stop rolling your eyes mom!). I am so grateful to have a wonderful husband who loves me no matter what, but have you seen him? He's GORGEOUS!! I am tempted to insert a shirtless picture of him, but he'd kill me. He was heard me say about a million times that I'm going to start working out/eating healthy tomorrow, and here's a million and one...I really am going to do it-tomorrow (hey, I did park at the end of the Wal-Mart parking lot today..do you know how big the Wal-Mark parking lot is? That should count for something).
So starting tomorrow I am going to eat healthy and exercise at least 30 minutes a day. There, it's on the internet, now I have to do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment