Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Traveling fun

Last week we went to Chicago to spend Easter with my Grandpa.  My parents met us there from WA.  We had a great visit and I'm so thankful my kids are getting to know their Great Grandpa.   Thankfully this trip had much better weather than the last time we visited.  The boys had a great time and I enjoyed having built in babysitters.



Waiting for our plane.  Even though they are relatively good travelers...I don't plan to do that again for a while!

No trip anywhere with my Mom would be complete without a trip to Costco!


I took the kids to a Legoland discovery center.  During Spring break.  Not the best decision.  

This was in a jungle display that Ryan found really scary.  So the good mom I am, I made him take a picture next to the creepy guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment