Saturday, April 18, 2015

Here are the last of the pictures from Chicago.  Our last day my parents took Ryan on the train and then met Tyler and I at the airport.  I took Tyler to the Children's museum.  They had a mini bowling alley--so he pretty much loved it.

This is the hill Ryan would go sledding down in the winter.  He had such a great time playing around with Papa.

I actually just tried to delete this picture of me but I can't figure out how to do it on my phone...but at least you get to see how cute Ty is!

They love their Great Papa!

Ty had a blast too playing in the water.  It was a struggle to get him to wear the smock, but in the end it didn't bug him.  If only he listened to me the first few times.


Before our flight the boys were goofing around.  In anticipation of the up coming flights I pretty much let them do whatever they wanted to burn energy.


A neat display they have in the Panama City airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment