Monday, April 27, 2015

Ryan

I guess it's only fair that I do a post about Ryan now.  I'm sure all parents think it...but he really is such a good boy!  He is so funny and smart and the best big brother!   He started off a routine for our family years ago where he drinks a chocolate milk every morning.   He calls it cow milk in stead of chocolate--and now we all call it that.   Right now he's into Star Wars and Peppa Pig.  He is at the age now where if you tell him we'll do something later, he'll call you out on it.  He also is so aware of what is on TV that I can't watch much around him (maybe I'm watching the wrong shows).  I am looking forward to having a fun summer with him before he starts Kindergarten--I know,  I look way too young to have a kid in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment