Monday, April 7, 2014

What we've been up to

Thankfully we've been keeping pretty busy these past couple of weeks--now I'm just hoping that the next few weeks go by just as quickly!  Ty is working on getting his second tooth, but thankfully he hasn't been too crabby.  I need to work with him on getting him not to bite but I figure that's pretty common.  Ryan is always such a great helper at entertaining Ty when want to take a shower or just need a minute to myself.


Saturday we met up with some ladies from the church while the husbands were in a meeting.  Ryan had a fun time running around and Ty actually sat in a high chair for a few minutes until he slumped over.


 

The other night I was giving Ty a bath and Ryan asked if he could peel an egg that I had in the sink...I said sure.

 
This was his definition of peeling them


 I like having Ty's crib in our room during the middle of the night so that I don't have to walk as far in a daze...but it's not ideal when I'm trying to take a nap and he just stares at me.


 The boys watching Mickey Mouse


Ryan has a lot of fun playing with Tyler...I'm still trying to teach him not to cover his face but he's learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment