Thursday, April 17, 2014

 Tyler is getting to big!  He's able to pull himself up to stand now which makes me so nervous since he always ends up tipping over and falling down.  


 Roo's work had an Easter Egg hunt last weekend--it was nice to actually dress up.


 Such a handsome boy!



 People made fun of his bucket but since we've moving soon I am trying to not accumulate any more stuff.


 Ryan got a TON of candy at the Easter Egg hunt.  Thankfully he's been good at sharing with me.


 I just think it's cute how much he loves his blanket.  He has a certain corner that is his favorite and he often tells me how much he "loves his corner"


 I've been trying to teach Ryan to write some letters.  By doing this 3 minutes a day I've learned that I'd never want to home school him.  I was super impressed with his R though.


 Ty just hanging out


So proud of himself

No comments:

Post a Comment