Thursday, April 10, 2014

Our week

We've had a busy week so far.  Ryan's 'Mothers Day Out' program is having their Spring Break right now so I signed him up to go to a local gymnastics gym for a few hours each day.  He LOVES it!  The weather has been really nice a.k.a, not crazy windy, so we've been trying to spend more time outdoors also.

I just thought this was cute how Ty fell asleep



Ty is super mobile and getting into everything!



I took Ryan this week to get a haircut since it's getting hotter out because he sweats a ton.  The place did a really great job and he looks so big now!



I also decided to give Ty a hair cut too.  I figured it's easier to ask forgiveness than permission because I'm pretty sure Roo wouldn't have agreed.


After gymnastics we went to the commissary and I just thought it was so cute that they were sharing a cart


Roo messaged me saying what a nice big brother Ryan was that he's letting Ty touch his steering wheel...I told him that only lasted a few seconds before Ryan asked me to move him since he was touching it.


So handsome!

No comments:

Post a Comment