Saturday, December 21, 2013

Polar Express

Ryan discovered the Polar Express movie on TV a couple of weeks ago and watches it at least once a day.  In Lubbock they have a train that gives kids a similar experience.  I think he enjoyed it--though I don't think he was as excited as I imagined he would be.  Overall we had a really good time and Ty cooperated so that we really nice.

Excited to get on the train.  Of course they told us to be there an hour early but we had assigned seating so we probably could have shown up 10 minutes prior and been just fine.  But whatever.






So excited to get to hold his tickets!





If you've ever seen the movie the Conductor punches the tickets--Ryan even hold him his name and also Tylers--I was pretty impressed with him.


Arriving at the North Pole.  I am glad I listened to reviews and went on the later train so it was dark.  Probably seeing the cut out houses and workers cars parked next to them during the day would make it less believable.


Ty was very impressed.


No comments:

Post a Comment