Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas Fun

Last weekend Roo's work had a Christmas Party for the kids.  I'm sure I've mentioned it before but I am really going to miss his squadron here--they do a great job at providing a lot of fun activities for us all.

Since I actually did my hair you better believe I was getting pictures taken of me.  On a side note--Ty is getting so big!



 Each kid got a book from Santa--I was surprised that Ryan went up and got it.  I was even more surprised that when they were asking the kids what they wanted for Christmas, Ryan raised his hand and said,"a bus and a tractor".  I guess I'll enjoy it while it's simple and before he starts asking for electronics.



 A family picture


 Ryan waiting for his name to be called.




Monday Ryan's school had their Christmas program where they sang songs.  I didn't really expect him to sing, which is good because he didn't.  He mostly stood there and covered his ears.  I was still really proud and glad that he chose a red shirt since everyone else was decked out in nice Christmas clothes--at least red bird kind-of fit the occasion.
Obviously he was thrilled to have me there.

No comments:

Post a Comment