Saturday, December 14, 2013

Pictures from this week

Roo has been out of town so I've been holding down the fort. Thankfully Ryan has really gotten into the movie the Polar Express which is on Netflix--this normally allows me to take a nap each day.  I should go to bed earlier but I love the time when the kids are in bed and I'm free to do what I want!


 Ryan wanted my body pillow in his bed--it doesn't look the most comfortable but I guess he didn't mind.


 Just pretending that Ty is baby Jesus.  Someone commented that they're surprised Ryan shared his blanket and I said it was probably because he was glad that he wasn't having to be Jesus.


 Roo's squadron had a get together so I busted out the ugly Christmas sweater (the one Roo was wearing in the pictures)--I figured that I better get my $5 out of it.



 Last night our ward had its Christmas Party.  The food was delicious and the company was great!  Ryan obviously didn't want to participate in the picture.


Thankfully he did a better job in this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment