Friday, October 18, 2013

 Since Ryan is at school today I figured I might as well try and do something productive (yesterday I just slept with Ty the whole time).  Here are some old and new pictures...I was just going to do a post with our Halloween costumes but I figured the Grandparents wouldn't be very happy without at least one picture of the boys.

 I'm not sure if I posted this or not already, but this was from our very first outing as a family.


 Saturday Roo's squadron had a Halloween party.  I'm not one for dressing up but we figured that everyone would go all out (which they did) so I'm really glad that I did.  Roo was great and pretty much made my costume for me and he borrowed his from a friend.  Hopefully my Mom won't know what he is and just think that he's funny looking.


My boys.  I just have to say that Ryan is such a great big brother!  He likes it when Ty watches him play, and except for the time that I found him putting bread in his mouth he doesn't really do anything too scary to him.  Yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment