Thursday, June 13, 2013

Wonderland

The weekend we were in Amarillo we checked out an amusement park that they had there.  Thankfully we chose a good day to go because it wasn't too hot yet and it wasn't very crowded...my ideal conditions.  Ryan had a blast!!  There were some rides that I was really impressed that he went on...he's definitely a brave boy!
Riding the log ride with Daddy.




They survived!  I heard them come down and I couldn't tell if he was laughing or crying...but thankfully he was laughing.


Ryan really enjoyed this helicopter ride.


He couldn't figure out that you had to pull the bar towards you to make the helicopter go up so Roo helped him out.



I figured I'd get into the action too...it was better than standing in the sun.


Riding the boats.


Enjoying the Ferris wheel.



The view of the park from the top.


Ryan wasn't too sure about getting on the lift but he had fun.


It definitely it not as relaxing riding it with a toddler--I tried to hold onto him and he'd tell me not to touch him.  Thankfully he was good and just sat there.


No comments:

Post a Comment