Sunday, February 17, 2013

Valentine's Day

Ryan definitely lucked out the best out of the three of us on Valentines.  Last week he got another package, this time from Nana and Papa.  He's spoiled!

 Excited to open the package.  It's funny that Roo was so careful to try to clean up the living room before taking the picture.

Obviously he missed a few spots. 


 Ryan inspecting all his loot.

 Obviously he enjoyed the chocolates.

 Though I think he most enjoyed the garlic press.  Which I'll have to remind myself is in the shoe box...obviously he thought that was a good place for it.



I went to Wal-Mart Valentine's Eve to try to pick some things up for Roo.  Big mistake.  It was CRAZY there.  I did manage to get a card that was ginormous. 

 Ryan drawing train tracks for Daddy.


No comments:

Post a Comment