Saturday, February 9, 2013

Circus

 Earlier this week I found a Groupon to the circus in Amarillo.  We went last year and Ryan really enjoyed it so I thought we'd check it out.  Though as soon as I told him about it he kept saying that he didn't want to go to the circus and that he wanted to stay home.  We took him anyways.  I think that he ended up enjoying it...though I think that what he enjoyed most was the elephants pooping a ton while they were performing.

 One of the perks of living in the middle of no-where...dust storms.

 Finally excited for the circus!  Or maybe he was just excited for the Cheetos.  It was probably the later.

 It was really bad out...


 Watching the elephants.  Thankfully he didn't want to ride it.  Especially since it was $10.

 Probably in a food coma.

Being silly with Dad (yes, that's still Roo.  He's just growing out his hair).  I think it's a pre-mid life crisis.

Just showing how much he's grown since last year.  One the way I was telling Roo that we can take pictures of him for the next 3 years.  Since that's how long we'll be here.  Yay!


 They look so handsome!  I actually almost wore the same shirt but changed last minute.  That would have been strange.  PS--that popcorn was $8!  Ryan really wanted it.  Go figure that I ate about $7.25 worth of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment