Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happenings from this week

The weather here has been really nice all week so I've been trying to spend as much time outdoors as I can...well between that and the bowling alley.  Here are some pics and video from our outings.

In the video Ryan has upset because I told him we were going to feed ducks on base...but I didn't realize the pond was on the golf course.  I decided against walking across it as people were golfing...and as you can see he was quite upset with me.  Warning: it's not very exciting...but at the end he does get distracted and says "bowl"...which I love.

From one of our frequent outings to the bowling alley.

Looking at some of the planes on base.  On this day I had picked out some pants for Ryan to wear...but he went to the drawer and took out his overalls.  Good call Grandma!


Excited to see the planes.

not so excited to be in a picture with me

Burning some energy


On a big boy slide...it definitely scared me more than it scared him.

Finally stopped crying to eat a bun.

No comments:

Post a Comment