Sunday, March 18, 2012

The circus is in town

Yesterday the "circus" (and I use that word loosely) came to town.  They gave out coupons at the YMCA which tricked me into thinking that it was free to get it...probably because it said "Completely FREE!" on the top--but had in fine print that a tax applied.  Luckily the tax was only $5...because anymore I might have been mad.  We made it about 40 minutes into it when Ryan wanted to wander off...and I don't blame him.

The view from our seats.  I was standing on the seat as I took this...and as you can imagine we couldn't see anything.

Excited for the show to start.

We ended up moving to the floor so that we could see.  On a side note--my Mom wants us to grow out Ryans' hair as long as the boys in the green shirt (yes..that's a boy).  We'll see.


When the opening act is a person dressed up in a dog costume...you're in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment