Friday, February 24, 2012

Lubbock

Last week Ryan and I joined Roo on a trip to Lubbock.  He was going up to talk to some ROTC cadets at Texas Tech University and I'll take any excuse that I can get to get out of town.  We met at a Sushi place with some of the other presenters and then went to Chuck-E-Cheese when he was done.  It was a fun day!
Waiting for our food to come.

Looking at the fish.  Supposedly it's not good to throw pennies when live fish are in the pond.  Weird.

The only picture that I got.  Of course as soon as it started Ryan started being noisy.  Any time that I went back in the room he called for Roo--so I had to quickly leave.  I think that overall I was a good poster child for staying in school.

I don't know why Ryan didn't look very excited...he really was!

He rolls the balls up...


...and then they come back down.  Hours of fun for only one token.


We crashed a birthday party and watched Chuck-E interacting with the birthday girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment