Sunday, February 12, 2012

The circus

Yesterday we took Ryan to his first circus.  I wasn't too sure how he would do (with a 21 month old--you just never know)...but he actually did really well and he seemed to really enjoy it.
He liked watching the elephants...though I just found it really sad!  At least Ryan is hiding the chain that the elephant in the background had on him.  Roo said it was for safety so he didn't trample kids...or something like that.  Sad!


Waiting for the show to start.  We put him in my Mom's favorite outfit...his OshKosh B'gosh overalls.  She thinks every kid should have a pair.


I'm thinking that with my abnormally large arm I could join a circus...don't know what's up with that!



Some ladies performing.  It wasn't quite Cirque de Soleil, but not bad for Amarillo ,TX


During intermission I took Ryan back out to see the elephants.  I think it was $10 to ride.  That's why he's standing at the fence.


He seemed to enjoy just watching the elephants walk around.



Watching the miniature ponies.  This again cost money...which is why he's standing outside the ring.


Don't worry though...I didn't share some of my cotton candy with him.  I'm not THAT cheap!


The elephants performing.  I like to think that they were trained with lots of love and peanuts!


It was pretty neat!

No comments:

Post a Comment