Sunday, February 5, 2012

Family pictures

A while ago we took family pictures.  The idea was to make Christmas cards to send out...but I think I only sent like 5.  Sorry!!  Here are some pics from the shoot.
This picture was on our card.  I think that my eyes look weird...which of course Roo said they didn't until AFTER I printed out the cards.  Then he said the deciding factor on if I look weird is if Dave will say anything about it.  So...what do you think?


Overall Ryan did really well.  It was kind-of cold out...and he's a kid.

2 comments:

  1. So when do we get our card? Looking at it on a card will make the deciding vote! - Utah McLays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great looking family! Good job with the family photo--the more people you involve, the harder it gets to make sure everyone's looking in the right direction! And your eyes look just fine to me! Take care!

    ReplyDelete