Friday, October 28, 2011

Trunk-or-Treat

This week we went to a Trunk-or-Treat at our church...and had a fun time!!  It was the first time that we had gone to back to church here as a family, so probably 50% of the people we didn't know.  It was fun though to see old friends and see how much the other kids have grown.

Roo was in charge of picking out an outfit for Ryan.  I suggested Yoda, but he came up with:
and I have to admit that it was super cute.  Unfortunately Ryan wouldn't keep the head dress on.  Not surprised.


Enjoying wearing fringe.


I caught the end of the a wink.  Our camera is SO slow!


So excited to get some candy



Us before the fun began.  I felt a little weird walking around with him getting candy.  I know that everyone was thinking about how I was going to be the one eating it.  Which I was.


Checking out what was going on.


Trying to get G's Twizzler


and taking off his foot


What are friends for?

No comments:

Post a Comment