Thursday, October 13, 2011

Spokane

We had a fun weekend in Spokane.  I got to see some old friends, my brother, and my Uncle.  Poor Ryan got a cold and cut a tooth...but he was such a trooper!

Waiting to go on the carousal downtown.  He wasn't feeling it at all!  I went with him first and we sat in a carriage...my Mom took him next and put him on a horse.  Half way through the stopped the ride...because he was slipping off.  Don't worry...she didn't let him fall.


Throwing pennies in the fountain with Grandpa for good luck.



We went down to the river to feed ducks.  They love chocolate chip cookies by the way.


Andy and I intently gazing at the river.  I have to admit I kind-of like this picture of myself.  I'm thinking I could make a career of modeling the side of my face from about 20 feet away.  


I told my Mom to take a picture of us when we were at least looking.


Ryan was trying to pet the duck (or whatever bird this is)



My Uncle and his wife are seasoned Grandparents and they had this cool bubble wand. 


My Mom didn't get a picture of my full bubble making glory...but some of them were at least the size of my rear.  Which is pretty substantial.


Supervising the activity


Andy's b-day cake.  He turned 32!  At least I'll always be younger!

No comments:

Post a Comment