Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Peas, Sleeping, and Wiggling.

I decided to try to give Ryan some food, it seems like he is always hungry so I figured that he might be ready. I started him on rice cereal last week, and we give him a few bites a day. I figured that he might as well try some peas while we were at it. I don't think that he particularly enjoyed them but he didn't spit them out. This isn't the most exciting video, but I figure that the grandparents will like it.


We borrowed a swing from a friend which by far has been the most used baby product that we have. Here is Ryan trying to fight falling asleep...but the swing wins again!!


I just started wiggling his legs a couple of days ago, he seems to really get a kick out of it. I even wiggled a fart out of him about 17 seconds into the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment