Sunday, August 15, 2010

Date Night

Have you ever been in a movie theater waiting for the movie to start and see people come in with a baby and think how rude? Well last night we were those people. We decided to go watch Twilight: Eclipse on base, not because we're particularly into vampires, in fact I had never seen any of the movies (even though I will say that I am now officially on Team Jacob), but because it was only $1 to get in. I figure that people couldn't really get too mad if Ryan was fussy if they only paid a dollar, and we couldn't get too mad if we had to leave early for the same reason.

I am happy to say that he did really well, I only had to stand up with him a few times, and he ended up falling asleep about half way through. It just stinks that we finally found something to do for date night a week and a half before Andrew leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment