Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday foto

I'm borrowing this idea from a random blog that I found where each Friday she posts an old photo. I thought that it'd be a good idea.

This picture was taken at Stonehenge on the same weekend that we went to Bath (and found the most delicious melon ice-cream!). We drove all the way to Stonehenge and pulling up to it I decided that I didn't want to pay to go in. Andrew said that we were going to go walk around since we drove all the way there, so we did. I have to admit that it wasn't our favorite outing we had in England, but at least we can say we went.

When Andy and Nikki came out to visit us they said that they wanted to go see it but I told them that it's probably much neater the way that they have it envisioned in their heads, so we didn't go.

No comments:

Post a Comment