Thursday, November 2, 2017

Happy Halloween!

The boys had a great time trick or treating around the neighborhood.  They didn't get a ton of candy, but I guess it's less for me to snack on when they're in bed!  Tyler also had a preschool program which he did great at.  Looking back I should had not had him wear his mask because I couldn't see if he was singing at all...but he sure looked cute!


Ty at his preschool program.  I'm still adjusting to preschool only be 2 days a week (and not free out here)...but I'll take it!


Monday the kids didn't have school so we went for a walk.  They enjoy being outdoors and I'm glad that it's not that cold out yet.


Ryan lost his second tooth--I pretty much manhandled it and pulled it out because the adult tooth behind it was already pretty far up.  He was excited to lose it!

1 comment: