Sunday, October 29, 2017

Today was rough.  Like Tyler screaming outside for 20 minutes during sacrament meeting rough.  Thankfully days like this aren't too common because I definitely am not the best at handling them.  So I decided that I should finally update the blog and put cute pictures up of the boys...maybe it'll help me forget about today quicker.  Since the last time I updated the blog a lot has happened.  We moved to Utah, bought a home, and Roo went away from training.  I know it's been an adjustment for everybody, and I think that we're all just trying to do the best we can.  


A few weeks ago we went on a trip to a local pumpkin patch.  The kids had a great time at picking out their pumpkins.



Ryan lost his first tooth a few weeks ago.  Sadly it was right after we took Roo back to the airport, but he was pretty grossed out about the thought of pulling it out, so maybe it was for the best.  

We got season ski passes for the family.  I have to admit that I am really not looking forward to skiing.  I am not a fan of the cold and honestly it just sounds like a lot of work.  But the people that we've talked to around here have told us that you need to get out and stay active during the winter...or else it'll be a miserable couple of months.  So I'm going to try to make the best of it.


The boys are really excited to ski!  I need to get them warm weather gear so that they'll hopefully stay happy on the slopes.

No comments:

Post a Comment