Wednesday, December 30, 2015

One of these days I'll get caught up and post the blog in real time--but until then, here are some pictures of what we've been up to these past few weeks.


One nice thing about living in Florida is that is still warm enough for the kids to go outside and play.  I've been trying to get them outside as much as possible, because lets face it--they fight.  I've found a little bit of fresh air is good for them!


Ty has started taking his arms out of his outfits


We went to a couple of Christmas Parades--and the kids got so much candy!!  We ended up leaving part way thru because some of the parades here are so long!




One day when I got out of the bathroom I couldn't find the kids...and then I found them with a bowl of candies I made (you can see if between them) hiding.  Stinkers!


No comments:

Post a Comment