Saturday, September 5, 2015

The kids LOVE the pool!  We had some issues with the plumbing at our house and the topic came up to move and we both decided that if we did (which we aren't) we'd have to have a pool.  We've gotten so spoiled in this year by having one!

A few weeks ago Ryan started Kindergarten--I can't believe how fast time flies!  He's doing really good though one day he said he was sad because he ate lunch by himself, which broke my heart!  I ate lunch with him the next day and he asked me to come back again.  I might do it once a week.


Waiting to pick brother up from school.  They have a car drop off and pick up line but he says he wants me to walk him to class.  Even though is he super far from where I can park I still do because I know one day he won't want to be seen with me.



Last week I met up with a friend at the Gulfarium in town.  Ryan was kind of upset that I went without him...the struggled of being the oldest I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment