Wednesday, September 16, 2015

 We have been fortunate lately to be doing a lot of things as a family.  Roo is great and even after a long day at work he loves spending time with the kids and doing fun things with them...no wonder they run to the door when he walks in.  They sure love their Daddy!



A fish Ryan caught.  He even bought the bait with his own money.  I've been paying him an "allowance" to do certain things around the house.  He's already so much better with money than I was...when we go to a store and he looks at a toy 9 times out of 10 he says that he's going to save his money.  I'm sure I would have spent all of my money on candy by now. 


Ty's second day of school.  He's only gone to 3 days so far and cried 2/3--thankfully he stops a few minutes after.


He's so adorable! 

No comments:

Post a Comment