Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Albuquerque part 1

Before I post I just want to say that I talked to my parents today and they made it to Seoul safely!  Their luggage didn't make it but they're hoping it'll be delivered to them today sometime.  My mom starts working at the Temple tomorrow so keep them in your prayers!


After our vacation in Vegas we went with Roo to Albuquerque.  He had some training to do there and after being apart for the previous 3 months we didn't want to spend more time apart if we didn't have to.  We stayed at the hotel we often do when we go up there, so we are familiar with the bus routes and the area.  The boys had fun at the pool and being around their Dad.

One perk of hotel living is the excuse to eat out.  A lot. 


One of the bus routes goes right by Target.  I love looking around Target and the kids love getting Icees there so it's a win/win.


Just being silly waiting for the bus.


Ty is so goofy!

Roo is such a fun Dad!  I'm trying to be more of a fun Mom--but I have to admit I prefer sitting on the side of a pool watching.  I'm sure that's normal right?


No comments:

Post a Comment