Saturday, December 8, 2012

Thanksgiving

I figure that before I start posting about Christmas I better post about Thanksgiving.  We had a nice relaxing one this year.  I made a turkey and ham (we were pretty tired of leftovers by the time we ran out).  I think that overall things turned out ok...I just need to work on my timing.  I didn't realize that I should have started the pies first and that mashed potatoes take as long to cook as they do.  I'm kind-of glad that we didn't have company because I wasn't too impressed with my skills.  I can definitely see why people just eat out.
Our lovely turkey.  

Our ham.  Overall I think this was my favorite.  Thanks to Nikki for the great recipe!

We had a few issues with cutting the turkey...as you can tell by our lovely shirts.  

Our feast!  No picture would be complete without the garbage truck in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment