Saturday, November 24, 2012

Chicago

We had a fun time catching up with family in Chicago...and maybe more importantly riding the train downtown. Ryan LOVED that part.
Ryan with Uncle Andy (whom he thought was hilarious).

Ryan had a good time getting to know Great Papa better.  As always, Ryan was the hit of the senior center.


I'm not sure the story behind this picture...I'm assuming it has to do with the elections

Waiting for the train to take us downtown.

Enjoying riding on the top deck with Papa.

Because Ryan is so spoiled my Mom and I took him to Chicago the next day too.  We couldn't pass up seeing the window displays at Macys.

Wearing his honorary Penguin t-shirt from my Dad's bowling team.




Eating some popcorn that we had to walk for miles to find.  Maybe not really...but it sure felt like it.

Ryan really enjoyed the Bean




Waiting for the train home.


No comments:

Post a Comment