Thursday, December 8, 2011

Name change

If you haven't noticed by now...this blog is all about Ryan.  I should just change the name to 'Ryan's blog'.  Here's some more pictures of him.

If this isn't your first time to the blog you'll know the Ryan LOVES vacuums.  As in I have to avoid the vacuum aisle at Wal-Mart so he won't have a melt down if I don't let him go look at them.  When I ask him where the vacuum is he runs to the closet and is impatient until I open it.


Showing off his awesome Broncos pj's that our equally awesome neighbors got for him.  Gotta love his accessory of choice--a super sharp meat thermometer.


Such a good helper



Reading with Ryan...Roo thought it was a cute picture.


The other day I heard him crying during his nap...but I was busy doing school work (or being on FB) so I just let him cry it out.  Of course I found him like this and felt like a bad Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment