Friday, December 23, 2011

I have definitely been slacking lately when it has come to blogging...sorry!  Last week I had 2 finals, and in a major Christmas miracle I actually got an A in my writing class.  Roo has his final paper due Sunday...and once he passes this class he is officially done with his Master's degree!!  I'm so jealous!  We did manage to squeeze in an early Christmas dinner and game night with some friends (major FAIL because I didn't take any pictures) and have done pretty well at trying to work off at the Y all of the goodies that our friends bring us.

Here are just some random pictures of Ryan...I promise I'll get back into the blogging mood soon!

Getting under the tree...thankfully now we have presents to go under there, and surprisingly enough he doesn't bother them.


Every morning he runs out to the living room so we can plug in our tree


He LOVES scissors.  He'll steal them from the dishwasher and take them to the tree like he's pruning it



eating some corn on the cob.  When I find a food that he likes I tend to cook it.  A lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment