Friday, December 17, 2010

friday foto

I was looking thru some of our old pictures today to see which one I could post today (we don't have a huge selection on Andrew's laptop). I came across some pictures that we took while we were dating and during our first year of marriage. Unfortunately I spent too much time looking at them, and now I'm in a funk because looking at them you can see my unnatural skin tone (I LOVE tanning beds...but haven't been in about 4 years), my well manicured nails (haven't gotten my nails done in about 5 years), and a slimmer figure (hadn't had a baby or discovered chocolate Krispy Kreme doughnuts w/ sprinkles yet). So long story short, I'm posting a picture that I don't enjoy of myself (Andrew looks HOT as always though). Hopefully when I get back to Clovis and get back into a routine of exercising and catch up on some sleep...I'll be posting other pictures.

July of last year I was able to go to Andrew when he went to Las Vegas for work. It was my first time getting to ride in a KC-135, and so neat that I was able to get to watch him fly and even land the plane. He did an awesome job of course. It was nice to be able to lay down on a flight, even though you do have to deal with fluctuating temperatures. You could fall asleep in your sleeping bag totally freezing, and wake up with the heat blasting on you. We were able to meet up with Andrew's oldest brother Sean, who was also there for work, plus my mom was able to come out for a few days for her birthday. It was such a fun trip!!


No comments:

Post a Comment