Monday, December 13, 2010

Aquarium

We've had a fun weekend. I went to a birthday party (giving Andrew some alone time to go Christmas shopping--for me!), we went to our ward Christmas party, and we even made it to an aquarium. Ever since we've been married Andrew has been trying to get me to go to an aquarium, but I've never really been excited to go. After seeing how much Ryan liked looking at the fish in Boise I thought that it would be fun to take him...the things that we do for our kids!!


He's getting more coordinated and is able to take off hats when I put them on. This time he had a little bit more trouble.


I bought him his first pair of shoes the other day...it makes him seem so grown up. I think that he is so cute in this outfit...he looks like such a big boy.



We got a package from Grandma today with beef jerky in it. Obviously he's very happy!!



Ryan and I looking at some of the fish. They even had sharks in the tank.


Family shot.




My handsome boys


They had a tank where you can touch sea creatures. I tried touching a sting ray. For some reason I didn't think that it might swim away...and it really startled me. It's on the top left.



Us by some big fish.



Andrew being silly with an alligator. He then proceeded to stab himself on a tooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment