Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Japan

My parents were rock stars and watched the boys for us so that Roo and I could go for a getaway alone.  When first planning a trip we wanted to go to Thailand (to get some cheap massages)...but I'm not very good at geography and didn't realize how FAR Bangkok was.  So we stayed much closer and went to Tokyo.  We had a great time!

After a 14 hour flight with kids it was nice to be on a plane alone!


At Shibuya Crossing.  This picture doesn't even do it justice with how crowded it was.


In honor of our family and friends who love sushi we decided to at least try it in a fish market. 


I've never used a bidet before this trip...but I have to say, Japan has it going on.  I especially like the sound option. 


Only in Asia...

Some of our food...it was delicious!


Roo playing a game where you catch goldfish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment