Saturday, April 30, 2016

Spring break 2015

For Spring Break I took the kids to Birmingham, AL.  I thought I'd be smart and get out of town and saw that the schools up there didn't have spring break at the same time, so I thought I'd avoid a lot of crowds.  I didn't count on ALL of the schools having fields trips on the days I was up there.  Thankfully the boys are pretty good at staying near me when there are a ton of people around, and I only lost Ryan at the zoo for about 5 minutes. 

The zoo just opened up a dinosaur exhibit the day we went, that didn't help with the crowds either.


Waiting for the train to tour the zoo.




Ryan is a good sport at taking pictures--though most of the time I get a face like this.



Birmingham also has a really neat Science Center.  I was  really discouraged when we pulled up and saw lines of buses but I tried to still act like I was super excited to go there (since kids are smart and can tell when you're not super excited to do things) and overall we had a great time.  I'm thankful that my kids are easy going!

Ryan serving me some "lunch"


They had an area where you could work on cars, I think that was his favorite part.



I've been trying to be better at actually being in pictures too--so hopefully they'll have good memories of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment