Sunday, October 18, 2015

Catch up

Here are some pictures of what we've been up to.


It is cute to see that sometimes the boys do get along.

Ty seems to enjoy dressing up more than Ryan did...we might need to invest in better costumes. 


He's so goofy.

Ryan started soccer...from what my parents tell me it wouldn't be hard for him to be a better player than I was.  He has kicked the ball a few times but mostly spends the game jumping around.


Ty wants to play too but thankfully there are other younger siblings there to keep him busy.

We were glad that Roo was in town so we could all go up for his brothers promotion ceremony to Colonel.   I spent most of the time in the hall with Ty but I'm glad I could be there for such a big accomplishment.  Ryan photo bombed their family.


Don't let his calm face fool you...he was loud.  To be fair he is just 2!


The brothers.  We spent the weekend with them and it's always so fun so hang out with family.  The boys had a great time with their cousins....I'm so glad we live close!

No comments:

Post a Comment