Friday, March 27, 2015

Now that Roo is gone I'll try to do a better job at updating this so he can see how we're doing.  Here are just some things we did before he left.

Ty went in to have a small procedure done.   Thankfully everything went well.


Just waking up.  I'm glad I was able to be of some comfort to him.


I've said it before, but Ryan really is the best big brother ever!  Though I have had to tell him a few times to not tell Ty to do things that he knows will get him in trouble.  Besides that he's great! 

I am just amazed that he puts on masks...he's definitely one picky 4 year old!


I love when they wear hats!  Normally it only lasts a few minutes though. 

I found a costume I bought when tyler was just 2 months.   It would have been great if I would have found it last Halloween--but sadly it was stashed away in a closet.  He wasn't too impressed.


Last weekend I took the boys to some yard sales and found these light sabers for $1 each.  Best deal ever!


Before Roo left we were and be to spend a few days of family time together which was great.   Both boys enjoy bike riding and being outside. 


Coolest plane ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment