Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted--time is just flying by!  My Dad is in town and he is doing a great job at playing with the kids (and letting me take naps).  He is such and fun Grandpa and I'm so glad the kids are getting to spend time with him.

2 weeks ago we went to Pensacola to go to an airshow.  We were there from 9-2 and I even commented to Roo that the kids did better than I anticipated.   Thankfully there weren't too many meltdowns!

Ryan gets a ton of sand in his shoes from the playground and school and he knows to shake it out outside.  Ty always loves to go sit by him. 



Eating a snack...French fries are a good way to keep the kids happy.



Ryan with the blue angel he picked out


Ty is going to be like big brother and love flags!


Ryan was keeping his face warm--what a nut!



No comments:

Post a Comment