Monday, October 13, 2014

If you've been on Facebook lately--you can stop reading now.   These pictures have already been posted there, but I just got an email from my mom saying she can't access email so to put more pictures up on the blog.  I'm sure she just forgot her password since she only looks at FB probably once a year.  Literally.

Saturday we met up with some friends from our ward at the beach.   Every one was impressed with what a good swimmer Ryan is!


Tuesdays at the mall here the carousel rides are free from 5-9...so we took advantage and rode at least 5 times.  This was only the 2nd time that Ryan got on a horse--normally he'd sit on the bench, so I was pretty proud of him.

Ty is a total water baby.  And Roo is just a babe.  He's going back to the roots of when we met with his hair cut.


Last Wednesday we went to a local chicken joint we've discovered and took it to a park.  The boys had a fun time running around and I had a run time not trying to contain Ty to a high chair.


Ryan went to a pirate themed birthday party which was a blast!  There was a treasure hunt and everything.   I'm glad he could experience it because I'm sure he won't ever get one of those.   Sorry kids.


Ty loved the carousel too.  Maybe seeing the baby on the rides helps Ryan to ride it.


The boys being silly at the fair

No comments:

Post a Comment