Tuesday, May 13, 2014

He's home!

Andrew came home last week and we are so glad to have him back!  It was a long 4 1/2 months but I'm so thankful for all of the family and friends who helped me get thru it.  I'm also thankful for having such good kids!  I know that there were times I wasn't as patient as I wish I would have been. ..and definitely times when I wasn't the Mom that I would hope I'd be but we all survived and still love each other!  Here are just a couple of pictures from that day--once I get home I'll upload some more.


I took Ryan to school because it was his last day and I thought it'd be neat for Roo to surprise him.  If I had to do it again I'd tell Ryan beforehand that daddy was going to pick him up because he wasn't prepared.  He ran to me instead of Roo--thankfully I don't think it hurt his feelings too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment