Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Penguin exhibit

I know it's been a long time since I've posted!  I get overwhelmed when I think of all the catching up I have to do so I decided I'd just start with today and go from there.  Today some friends had a birthday party for their daughter at the Science Spectrum in Lubbock.  They had an exhibit on penguins which Ryan loved!  


 Checking out the cute little chicks.


 Poor Ty--I was wearing him but sadly there wasn't a cut out for him


 I just have to says I think that's pretty crazy that penguins could even be that tall!



 He wanted to show the size of the little penguin


There were a bunch of neat exhibits that Ryan enjoyed checking out at the museum--we'll definitely have to visit it again some time.


And so Ty doesn't feel left out, here's a video of him attempting to crawl:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oQ9DsYCfFk

No comments:

Post a Comment