Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Hair cut

When we got back to New Mexico we decided to cut Ryan's hair.  My Mom was strongly against it and I explained to her that Ryan gets so sweaty.  She said to put his hair in a pony tail.  Yeah...that wasn't going to happen.  Roo asked me to look up some hair cutting places for kids and I told him that I didn't want any part of it so that I could claim deniability when I told my Mom.  I thought that Ryan would have a melt down since the last time we took him to get a hair cut it didn't go so well, so we bribed him with a trip to Target to get a new train.  Of course he did great and I probably could have bribed him with a piece of gum.  Definitely would have been much cheaper.

 Such a big boy!

 No tears

 He was super excited to get a sucker afterwards.

I think it looks good!

No comments:

Post a Comment